Brian Wideman founded St. Peter’s Painting in 2008 with the intention of providing complete painting solutions, including skilled craftsmanship and customized services, to clients. St. Peters Painting offers its customers the rare experience of perfect solutions that prioritize the fundamentals of integrity, cleanliness and high quality, delivering a finished product that goes beyond the basics and takes care of every little detail so that the result is long-lasting.
Thanks to our work philosophy, St. Peters Painting has grown over the years from a small garage-based consultancy to a reputed set up located off Main Street in Wentzville, MO. The secret of our growth has been the focus on providing quality painting solutions along with compassionate customer service.
- At St. Peters Painting, we do not employ sub-contractors for any of our projects. All our contractors are employees who are trained in-house to make sure that they deliver the high standards of quality and craftsmanship that we are known for. Employees are also trained on the latest products and techniques so that they are aware of the newest trends in painting products and technology.
- We are fully insured and have a high rating on Angie’s List as well as from the Better Business Bureau.
- We have a quest for perfection, whether it is delivering quality work, using premium quality paints that give the best finishes or impeccable customization that ensures our clients get the perfect solution for their projects.
OUR WORK PROCESS
Here’s what customers can expect when they contact St. Peter’s Painting:
- Complimentary Color Consultation with a professional interior designer
- Cost Estimate within 24-48 hours after surveying property
- Presentation of Contractor’s Credentials, including proof of Worker’s Compensation and Liability Insurance
- Warranties – 3-year for exteriors and 5-year for interiors