Chesterfield, MO Painting Services
BRS Painting is a professional Chesterfield painting contractor offering a range of painting services in Chesterfield, MO. We have 15 years of experience in interior painting, exterior painting and cabinet repainting, and have a reputation of not only meeting but exceeding expectations of clients with our superior finishes. We only use premium paints and material for all our projects as we believe they give durability.
We believe that a good finished product can be achieved only after proper surface preparation. Our project estimate is prepared after our sales representative surveys the client’s premises and assesses the type of work involved, including dry wall and plaster repairs, so that the result is beautiful and long-lasting.
A+ Rated Chesterfield, MO Painting Contractor
- Exterior Painting – We include in our exterior projects power washing for removing dirt and debris, sanding and scraping for surface preparation, filling up cracks, repairing and replacing trims and final clean up. Using premium quality exterior paints, we paint the exterior to keep them looking good for years.
- Interior Painting – Home interiors have to be painted with the right color, texture and sheen. Besides, offering a free color consultation with a professional interior designer, who assesses the need and the space and suggests the best solution, we also include surface preparation, dry wall and plaster repair, painting with premium quality products and cleanup in our estimate.
- Cabinet Painting – Repainting kitchen cabinets is a great way of saving costs while remodeling a kitchen. Our experienced Chesterfield painters uses premium quality stains to transform kitchen cabinets and give them new life.
- Power Washing – Pressure washing dirt, grime, oil, mold, mildew and other stains caused by seasonal conditions can keep exteriors looking good for a longer time. Regular washing of fences, driveways, garage floors, gutters and sidings reduces maintenance and painting costs in the long term.
- Plaster & Drywall – Damages to interior walls are a part of every home. They are most often caused by children playing or furniture being moved, but occasionally, minor fires, leakage or vibrations can crack or tear walls and plaster. These damages need to be repaired to smooth the surface before painting.
- Wallpaper Removal – Stripping wall paper is not an easy task as it can damage walls if not done properly. Using a systematic process, our Chesterfield painting crew protects the flooring against damage, scores the paper, applies a chemical solution to loosen the adhesive and finally, peels away the wall paper. Traces of adhesive on the walls are gently removed using a putty knife. Cracks and tears are repaired to get the surface ready for painting.
- Deck & Fence Staining – Due to constant exposure to sun and rain, decks and fences fade quickly. Our Chesterfield painting team works with weather-proof stains that keep these areas looking fresh for a longer time. After de-glossing the existing stain, they finish the area with premium quality stains that stays beautiful for years.
- Commercial Painting – Businesses need to look good at all times, but they can’t afford to close for painting. Our commercial painting crew works in a non-intrusive manner, by logging in hours in the evenings, weekends and on holidays. They are trained with techniques that minimize work disruptions so the project can be completed on schedule.
- Color Consultation – BRS offers home owners a complimentary color consultation with a professional interior designer. After meeting them at their home, the designer understands their requirements and suggests the best option based on the type of space, lighting and personal preferences.
- Painter For A Day – We have a team of painters who can be hired by the day – perfect for homeowners with minor paint jobs.