O’Fallon, MO Painting Services
We are a professional painting contractor in O’Fallon, MO, offering a range of painting services, whether it is for homes or offices. With 8 years of experience in interior painting, exterior painting and cabinet repainting, we not only meet but exceed expectations of our clients by providing superior finishes using high quality paints and material for all our projects.
BRS Painting believes that the desired results can be achieved only after proper surface preparation. We provide an estimate to our clients after our sales representative surveys the premises, to assess the type of work involved, including dry wall and plaster repairs, so that the result is beautiful and durable.
O’Fallon Painting Contractors Offering…
- Exterior Painting – Usually, our exterior painting projects include power washing for removing dirt and debris, sanding and scraping for surface preparation, filling up cracks, repairing and replacing trims and final clean up. We only use premium quality exterior paints that keep the exteriors looking fresh and beautiful for years.
- Interior Painting – Home interior painting turns out perfect only with the right choice of color, texture and sheen. In order to help our clients with the decision making, we offer a free color consultation with a professional interior designer, who assesses the need and the space and suggests the best solution. Our team of contractors prepares the surface, fixes dry wall and plaster damages and paints with premium quality products.
- Cabinet Painting – Repainting kitchen cabinets can completely change the look of a kitchen. By using premium quality stains, it can also help the homeowner make a considerable saving. Our experienced team uses techniques and material that transform cabinets from old to new.
- Power Washing – Exteriors attract dirt, grime, oil, mold, mildew and other stains caused by seasonal conditions. Pressure washing helps to keep the exterior features looking beautiful for a longer time. Fences, driveways, garage floors, gutters and sidings can be power washed regularly to maintain them.
- Plaster & Drywall – Over the years, all home interiors get spots and damages on the walls. With children playing, furniture being moved around or even small fires, leakage or vibration can crack or tear walls and plaster, which need to be repaired before repainting the home.
- Wallpaper Removal – Although it seems simple, wallpaper removal could damage walls. Our experienced team follows a step by step process to remove wall paper. First, the floors are protected with covering. The paper is scored before a chemical solution is sprayed on. Once the adhesive loosens, the wall paper is stripped, and any remaining adhesive is gently removed using a putty knife. Repairing of cracks and blemishes gets the surface ready for painting.
- Deck & Fence Staining – Outdoor elements such as decks and fences fade due to their constant exposure to sun and rain. We work on decks and fences by de-glossing them to remove traces of the previous product and staining them with premium quality weather-proof stains.
- Commercial Painting – Offices and workspaces require a professional, well-trained commercial painting crew that works with negligible disturbance. Our crew works in the evenings, weekends or on holidays to complete the task on schedule with minimum intrusion so that the business stays open to customers.
- Color Consultation – It’s not easy to decide on the color, texture and sheen for interiors. Our clients get a free consultation with a professional interior designer who assesses their requirements and advises on the best option based on the type of space and lighting of the area.
- Painter For A Day – We also provide painters for daily hire for home owners who have small paint jobs.