For cleaning dirt and grime off home exteriors before painting, pressure washing or power washing, as it is also known, is a quick solution. The exterior walls, sidings, gutters and chimneys are always exposed to natural elements like the sun, wind and rain, which cause discoloration, dust accumulation and mold growth.
Seasonal factors also contribute to messing up home exteriors. In winter, smoke and soot from fireplaces leave a black residue on walls and chimneys. Wet weather makes walls damp, creating the perfect environment for mold or mildew growth. Similarly, the UV rays from the sun discolor and stain wall surfaces. Autumn leaves and other debris clog gutters, causing leaks and damp patches.
Pressure washing (power washing) helps in the process of surface preparation before the house is painted. It can also be done on once a year to maintain the beauty of the home for a longer time. This prevents the value of the home from dropping.
The BRS Power Washing Process
St. Peters Painting has a team of Pressure Washing Technicians, who are experts at thoroughly cleaning the exterior walls and features of a home to bring back its beauty and safeguard its value. The process used by our professionals includes:
- The use of heavy duty pressure washing equipment and techniques that remove dust and debris, kill growth of mold and mildew, and retain the beauty of the surfaces.
- The crew washes not only walls, but also other external features such as sidings, gutters and fences, among others areas.
- The experienced team also has knowledge about specific commercial grade detergents and other chemical solutions that can be used to remove stains and discoloration.
Pressure Washing Services
Exterior walls and features need a wash at least once a year to remove any elements that take away from the perfect appearance of a home. This includes graffiti, oil or grease stains, mold, mildew, dirt, grime and soot.
BRS Painting pressure washing services can be used to clean:
- Doors and windows
- Patios, decks and terraces
- Fences and exterior walls
- Gutters and awnings
- Sidewalks, driveways and garage floors
- Outdoor signs, statues and other decorative accents
- Parking spaces and car porches
St. Peters Painting Advantage
Pressure washing cannot be done by just anyone as it involves a bit of risk, especially in accessing high surfaces. When you work with BRS Painting you get the following benefits:
- Over 8 years experience
- Licensed and insured contractors
- 2-year guarantee
- Quality work