St. Charles, MO Painting Contractor
If you are a home owner looking for a professional painting contractor in St. Charles, MO, BRS Painting offers a range of services that take care of your needs. We have 8 years of experience in painting projects, including interior painting, exterior painting and cabinet repainting. Using high quality paints and material for all our jobs, we ensure that the result meets or exceeds our clients’ expectations.
We understand that no painting job can achieve the desired results without the initial time spent on surface preparation. Our sales team surveys the client’s premises, and prepares an estimate that takes into account the cost of surface preparation, including dry wall and plaster repairs, so that the finished product is uniform and long-lasting. Don’t just settle for any St. Charles painting contractor, work with a reliable, trusted one like BRS!
Our St. Charles Painting Services
- Exterior Painting – Among the services included in our exterior painting projects are pressure washing to remove dirt and debris, sanding and scraping to prepare the surface, filling up cracks, repairing trims and cleaning up. We use premium quality exterior paints that are durable and give the best finishes.
- Interior Painting – Painting interiors requires the right decision regarding the paint color, texture and sheen. We offer a free color consultation with a professional interior designer to help clients get the best advice. Our interior painting team takes care of surface preparation, dry wall and plaster repair, painting with premium quality products and final cleanup.
- Cabinet Painting – Repainting kitchen cabinets is a great way to save expenses while renovating. Using good quality stains that not only look beautiful, but are also durable, our team uses techniques that make cabinets look brand new once they are painted.
- Power Washing – Pressure washing removes dirt, grime, oil, mold, mildew and other stains caused by seasonal conditions, keeping surfaces clean and beautiful. Ideally, exterior features such as fences, driveways, garage floors, gutters and sidings should be power washed annually to keep the exteriors looking good.
- Plaster & Drywall Repair – Life takes its toll on home interiors with minor blemishes or damages caused by kids playing, furniture, minor fires, water leaks or vibration. Over the years, dry wall and plaster develop cracks, holes or tears that need to be patched up before repainting the home.
- Wallpaper Removal – Unless it’s done correctly, wallpaper removal will damage walls instead of preparing them for painting. Our experienced team follows a step by step process to remove wall paper. First, the floors are protected with covering. Then, the paper is scored before a chemical solution is sprayed on to loosen the adhesive. Finally, the wall paper is stripped, and any remaining adhesive is gently removed using a putty knife. Cracks and blemishes are repaired to create a smooth surface for painting.
- Deck & Fence Staining – Outdoor elements such as decks and fences fade due to their constant exposure to sun and rain. We make decks and fences look new by de-glossing to remove traces of the previous product and staining them with premium quality weather-proof stains.
- Commercial Painting – Offices and workspaces require a professional, well-trained commercial painting crew that completes the job with minimum disturbance so that the business remains open to customers. Usually, our crew works in the evenings, weekends or on holidays to complete the task on schedule.
- Color Consultation – Making the right decision regarding the color, texture and sheen for interiors is not easy. We offer a free consultation with a professional interior designer who assesses the client’s preferences and suggests the best option based on the type of space and lighting of the area.
- Painter For A Day – We also have painters for short term hire for home owners who have minor paint jobs.